In order to succeed with agile, teams and organizations should focus first on “being agile” as a foundation for success in “doing agile.” ICAgile’s fundamentals learning objectives delve into key concepts such as adaptive planning, value-driven development, team collaboration and frequent feedback for continuous improvement. The course also covers the history of agile, the agile manifesto, the agile principles, and some widely applied frameworks and practices. Students come away with a solid understanding of core concepts as they prepare to embark on their agile journey.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Using a combination of interactive presentations, problem-solving exercises, innovation learning games, and team structured simulations, the experiential workshop enables participants to:
- Practical, project-proven practices
- How to develop and maintain a highly useful, prioritized product backlog
- How to create a product roadmap and release plan
- How to use velocity to predict delivery dates of features and projects
|• Understanding the Agile Mindset
• Establishing the Agile Mindset
• Inspect and Adapt cycle
• Incremental development
• Work In Progress (WIP)
• Including Customers & Users
• Creating shared understanding
|• Delivering higest value first
• Shift in roles
• Planning and adapting
• Process and project adaptation
• Work and team space
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A half-day immersive learning experience facilitated by an highly experienced agile coach and trainer
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
ABOUT YOUR TRAINERS
has taught Scrum, Lean and Agile practices to hundreds of students including ScrumMasters, Product Owners, team members, PMs and executive leaders who support them. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST”)™, ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), and ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator. Manjit holds the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certifications. He brings 17 years experience practicing Lean and Agile as a team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Coach.
Agilious designed specialty training on effective agile estimation techniques and planning process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Product Managers, Product Owners Project Managers, Program Managers, executives, and members of PMO who are involved in budgeting and financial reporting, work with or support the Product Owner and an agile team.