This course is for executives and leaders; it speaks to your functions and responsibilities, specifically related to Agile implementation. This course will give you an overview of the main concepts associated with Agile, Lean and Scrum in the leadership capacity and delivers a strategic view of how to convert your organization to high performance using lean and agile practices. The main purpose of this course is to understand the organizational impact Agile could have on different aspects of your current business, including: roles, organization culture, team dynamics, and existing processes.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This highly interactive program provides an overview of Agile values and principles to prepare you for the change that Agile brings. Designed specifically for executives and managers, you will examine the core practices and techniques of Agile development, to understand how a collaborative and iterative approach can be applied and what it can do for your business.
- Explain Agile and why it is being adopted
- Define Agile Roles, Processes and Lifecycle
- Describe servant leader and empowerment transformation
- Explain the impact Agile will have to current organization rules
- Practice resource management in an Agile world
- Practice business and IT collaboration as one team
- Explain how to create cross-functional service/featured teams
- Explain Agile/Lean portfolio management
- Describe Agile performance reviews
- Describe Agile contracts and vendor management
- Explain how Agile can fail
- Review case studies and best practices for success
- Plan how to develop your multi-year high performance transformation plan
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A one-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected trainer
- Participants will be eligible for 8 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- Continental breakfast, a hot buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Are there any prerequisites before attending the course?
We provide everything needed on the day so you do not need to pre-read or bring anything with you on the day.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINERS
has taught Scrum, Lean and Agile practices to hundreds of students including ScrumMasters, Product Owners, team members, PMs and executive leaders who support them. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST”)™, ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), and ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator. Manjit holds the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certifications. He brings 17 years experience practicing Lean and Agile as a team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Coach.
Agilious designed specialty training aimed at empowering executives help their organization and teams become successful with Agile.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Executives, Managers and leaders who want to understand what Agile practices mean for them and their organizations.