Agile delivery is the way of the future, and the present, with a greater emphasis on delivering on time, on budget and to the satisfaction of the customer. Our Agile for Managers course is a highly practical one-day workshop that explores what Agile is, how you can benefit from an iterative and collaborative approach, and what it can do for your business. This course covers methods including Scrum, XP and Kanban, and it will help you to prepare for the change that Agile brings.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
This highly interactive program provides an overview of Agile values and principles to prepare you for the change that Agile brings. Designed specifically for executives and managers, you will examine the core practices and techniques of Agile development, to understand how a collaborative and iterative approach can be applied and what it can do for your business.
- Understand the background and key motivators for adopting Agile across the organisation
- Understand the core practices and philosophies behind a number of Agile approaches
- Understand the dynamics of an Agile culture within the business
- Understand the benefits and ROI for Agile
- Explain what type of support Agile requires
- Understand the typical failure / struggle / anti patterns in organisations adopting Agile
- Understand modern Agile disciplines, success factors and base patterns
- Consider the implications and changes that might be required in your organization for Agile to succeed
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A one-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected trainer
- Participants will be eligible for 8 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- Continental breakfast, a hot buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Are there any prerequisites before attending the course?
We provide everything needed on the day so you do not need to pre-read or bring anything with you on the day.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINERS
has taught Scrum, Lean and Agile practices to hundreds of students including ScrumMasters, Product Owners, team members, PMs and executive leaders who support them. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST”)™, ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), and ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator. Manjit holds the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certifications. He brings 17 years experience practicing Lean and Agile as a team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Coach.
Agilious designed specialty training aimed at empowering managers help their teams become success with Agile.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Managers in organizations that need to quickly obtain an overview of Agile concepts and how they can be applied.