What makes a product valuable? If you are thinking “lack of bugs” or “time to market” then yes, these are important but are not the answer. The most difficult part isn’t delivery, but the discovery of products that are truly valuable to the people that use them. This specialized training present how to apply Lean thinking and discovery techniques to identify product value.
During delivery we often fail to answer some critical questions – is this the right product (does the customers value this), is this product right (does in meet the quality wanted by target customers).
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Learn as much as you can about what represents real value in a product in order to reduce the risk of failure on release. Using a combination of interactive presentations, problem-solving exercises, innovation learning games, and team structured simulations, the experiential workshop enables participants to:
- How to integrate effective discovery throughout the delivery cycle.
- Leverage discovery to iterate as we deliver
- How to visualize both discovery and delivery
- Smoothing the flow of information between discovery and delivery
|• Understand customers and market
• Understand competitors
• Understand users
• Distil business strategy into product strategy
• Ideate product ideas
|• Prototype user experience
• Validate prototypes with users
• Create detailed UI design
• Validate working software with users
• Compare expected market results with actual market results after delivery
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- A one-day immersive learning experience facilitated by a highly respected trainer
- Participants will be eligible for 8 Scrum Education Units (SEUs)
- A printed, bound copy of the course materials to take away
- Continental breakfast, a hot buffet lunch and refreshments throughout the day
Are there any prerequisites before attending the course?
We provide everything needed on the day so you do not need to pre-read or bring anything with you on the day.
What’s the cancellation policy?
Cancellation is possible up to two weeks before the start of a course without cost. After that point the full course fee is due independent of whether the registered person takes part in the course or not. Participants can be substituted without charge.
ABOUT YOUR TRAINERS
has taught Scrum, Lean and Agile practices to hundreds of students including ScrumMasters, Product Owners, team members, PMs and executive leaders who support them. He is a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST”)™, ICAgile Certified Expert in Agile Coaching (ICE-AC), and ICAgile Agile Team Facilitator. Manjit holds the Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), and Certified ScrumMaster (CSM) certifications. He brings 17 years experience practicing Lean and Agile as a team member, Product Owner, ScrumMaster, and Coach.
Agilious designed specialty training on how to apply Lean thinking and discovery to define what value is, and how best to deliver that value to customers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Product Managers, Product Owners, Executives, Managers, Project Managers, Team Leads, Business Analysts, developers, testers, or other team members who are part of a product development team.